- You can support International Program's through FSU's Great Give. Give online from April 17-18 and designate your support for International Program's scholarships. For more info, Click here
- Students interested in information about how financial aid works for study abroad should attend one of our workshops. Click here for the schedule. To learn more about fee deferment and financial aid, click here.
- Students who encounter problems paying outstanding balances that have been placed on the main FSU Student Financial Services site may pay International Programs directly, either in person or over the telephone. We apologize for any inconvenience related to the new FSU student system.
- The IP Recruiting Team is available for classroom and organization presentations or information sessions. We have a range of broad curriculum and major-specific programs during summer, fall and spring semesters. Please contact Meghan Greene at email@example.com to set up a presentation.
- Get your passport at the Florida State Passport Acceptance Facility in the International Programs Office: office hours 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, no appointment necessary!
- Want to hear student stories from abroad? Check out No(le) Reservations- International Programs' student blog! Click here to check it out!